This is probably my most requested dish from friends when they come over for dinner. The marinade really makes the flavor of the lamb, no matter which way you ultimately choose to cook them (grilled, pan-fried or oven baked).
- 2-3 Lamb Chops
- 4 Sprigs of fresh Rosemary (or 4Tsp dry)
- 4 Springs of fresh Thyme (or 4Tsp dry)
- 1 Clove of fresh Garlic
- 4 Tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- 4 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 8 Tbsp Olive Oil
Place all ingredients (except the Lamb Chops) into a food processor and blend well. Marinade the lamb chops for a minimum of 30 minutes (can also be marinaded overnight). Select your choice of cooking:
- Grill: grill for 10-15 minutes, turning chops over half-way through grilling. Use a silicone brush and brush on extra marinade during grilling (optional). Use a meat thermometer to cook to taste.
- Pan-Fry: fry in a pan for approximately 20-30 minutes. Use a meat thermometer to cook to taste.
- Oven: Place in a casserole dish and bake at 350F for 30-45 minutes. Use a meat thermometer to cook to taste.
Serves 2-3. Goes great with steamed carrots, green beans and mashed potatoes.