I adapted this from several no-bake cheesecake recipes I found online. Feel free to substitute your favorite brand of sweetener (including sugar if you prefer). I personally use erythritol because it’s the only sugar substitute I am able to digest.
- 8 Oz. softened cream cheese (do not use the “whipped” kind, unless you want a more mushy consistency).
- 1/4 cup erythritol (or your choice of sweetener).
- 1/2 cup whipping cream.
- 1/2 package of Dr. Oetker’s vanilla sugar (Optional)
- Whip the cream until it forms stiff peaks. Half-way through the whipping process, add the vanilla sugar (optional, it just adds a nice flavor and a touch of sweetness).
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese and sweetener until well blended and creamy.
- Mix half of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture (save the rest for topping).
- Spoon out the cheesecake filling into small one-cup glass bowls and top with the remaining whipped cream.
Serving suggestion: top with your favorite fresh fruit, or fruit pie filling.